“Vegan” and “Eggnog” do not sound like two things that should go into a sentence together, however, we had community requests for a Vegan Eggnog so we took the same great flavors, ditched the dairy, ditched the eggs, soaked some cashews and created a version that tastes so good!!
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp Bourbon (optional)
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Optional: to heat or strain through a fine-meshed sieve.